District Director Election Results Announced
Congratulations to the following members who were elected to serve in districts 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8. And many thanks to all who ran – your participation is most appreciated.
- District 1: Keith Ratzlaff MD
- District 2: Tessa Rohrberg MD
- District 4: Shana Jarmer MD
- District 6: Graig Nickel MD, FAAFP
- District 8: Dereck Totten MD, MPH
District Director & Faculty Director Elections
Per KAFP bylaws, elections for District Directors are conducted by U.S. Mail ballot. 2019 elections will be held for districts 1, 3, 5, and 7; and for KU Kansas City Faculty Director and KU Wichita Faculty Director. One representative from each district and each campus will be elected.
- April 4: Ballots mailed to members in each district/campus up for election.
- May 7: Deadline for ballots to returned to KAFP office to be counted.
KU Kansas City Faculty Director
KU Wichita Faculty Director
Officer, Delegate & Alternate Delegate Elections
The election for officers, Delegate and Alternate Delegate will be conducted in person during the Member Meeting & Election held on Friday of the Annual Meeting at 1:00 p.m. The following positions are up for election. You must be present to vote.