Expectations of Speakers
- KAFP Annual Meeting speakers are required to submit the above mentioned forms, their PowerPoint presentations and any handouts by the deadlines given.
- Speakers are required to register for the Annual Meeting, just as any attendee, and will receive complimentary registration.
- Speakers are expected to dress in business attire for their presentation.
- Speakers are expected to arrive and check in at the KAFP registration desk at least 30-minutes prior to their presentation start time.
- Speakers are invited to participate in any, or all, of the Annual Meeting activities and may earn CME for attending sessions.*
- For Speakers traveling more than 60-miles from their home to the conference hotel, KAFP will provide one complimentary nights stay for each presentation given.
*KAFP reports CME earned by members attending KAFP activities directly to AAFP when the member submits a completed CME form. For non-member speakers, KAFP will provide a certificate of completion upon request.