There is still time to register for the Midwest Sports Medicine 2018 conference. This conference is Friday, July 20 and is sponsored by the KU School of Medicine-Wichita, Department of Family and Community Medicine. It is designed to bring together family care clinicians and multi-specialty providers involved in sports medicine, and increase the knowledge and skills needed to adequately care for athletes. It will focus on issues related to the pediatric patient.
- Go to https://kumc.cloud-cme.com/
- Search for “Midwest Sports Medicine 2018”
- Click on the Register link
- Login or create a new account
- Complete the registration form
Questions? Call 316-293-3575.