Rising Star Award
- Has fewer than 10 years post-residency practice experience in Kansas.
- Is an active member of the KAFP in good standing.
- Is currently practicing family medicine in Kansas.
- Provides patients with compassionate, comprehensive and caring family medicine on a continuing basis.
- Enhances the quality of the community by being directly and effectively involved in community affairs and activities.
- Acts as a credible role model professionally and personally to the community, to other health professionals, residents and medical students.
- Stands out among colleagues.
- Supports equitable and evidence-based medicine for all Kansans.
Past Rising Star Award Recipients
2021 Tessa Rohrberg, MD (Wichita)
2022 Bethany Enoch, MD, FAAFP (Pittsburg)
Nominate a physician for the Rising Star Award
Nominations for this year’s KAFP Rising Star Award is open until March 10. Click the button below to nominate a physician for Kansas Family Physician of the Year Rising Star Award.