Are you interested in serving as the Conference Convener for the 2021 National Conference of Constituency Leaders (NCCL)? Review the Call for 2021 NCCL Convener Applications.
Submit your application and supporting documents if you meet the qualifications listed below. The deadline is close of business on Friday, Nov. 29, 2019. Late applications will not be accepted. Applicants will be notified of selection no later than February 28, 2020.
- Must meet a constituency definition at the time of the meeting he/she will convene (2021 NCCL will take place April 29-May 1, 2021)
- Cannot be a constituency delegate at the 2020 or 2021 Congress of Delegates
- Must have been in attendance at the 2019 NCCL and have previously served as a Co-Convener or Delegate or Alternate Delegate for the Member (formerly Special) Constituencies or New Physicians
- Must attend 2020 NCCL and cannot run for any office at the 2020 or 2021 NCCL
- Official fact sheet (limited to 3 typed pages)
- Curriculum vitae (limited to 2 pages)
- Letter of support from chapter executive, documenting chapter involvement and experience
For more information, contact Stacy Wymer at email@example.com or 800-274-2237, ext. 6391.