CDC released new interim Vaccine Information Statements (VISs) for Hib, HPV, PCV13, polio, and rotavirus vaccines. CDC also released final VISs for cholera, PPSV23, typhoid, and zoster (both live and recombinant) vaccines.
Access these VISs on their respective IAC web pages by clicking on the links below.
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV13)
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine (PPSV23)
- Live Zoster (Shingles)
- Recombinant Zoster (Shingles)
For both interim and final VISs, CDC encourages you to begin using them immediately, but stocks of the previous editions may be used until exhausted.