CDC has developed a comprehensive web section of immunization resources to help support healthcare professionals. CDC’s Resources for Health Care Providers web section offers a variety of immunization resources which are described below.
- Vaccine Information Statements (VISs)
- Vaccine Administration – Includes training on correct vaccine administration policies and procedures
- Vaccine Storage and Handling – Provides resources for protecting vaccine supply
- Vaccine Safety – Discusses the importance of promoting vaccine safety by reporting to VAERS and talking to patients
- Vaccine Catch-Up Guidance – Features catch-up guidance job aids to assist healthcare providers in interpreting Table 2 in the childhood and adolescent immunization schedules
- Vaccines for Travelers – Includes vaccine information for those traveling outside the U.S.
- Parent-Friendly Immunization Schedule – Offers information for parents about vaccines their child may need
- Schedule-Related Resources – Features ACIP immunization recommendations, schedule presentation graphics, prior immunization schedules, binational immunization resource tool, and more
- PneumoRecs VaxAdvisor – Provides customized pneumococcal vaccination recommendations
Be sure to check out the information and printable materials available at CDC’s Resources for Health Care Providers web section.