KAFP Virtual Town Hall
Friday, May 15 | 12:15 -1:15 p.m.
All KAFP members are invited to participate in the Virtual Town Hall Meeting.
- Welcome and introductions
- Explanation of board action taken to enact emergency bylaws
- Explanation of online voting and deadlines
- All active, life, supporting and resident members in good standing will receive a ballot to vote online. The current email on file with AAFP will be used to distribute ballots.
- Ballots will include the candidate selected by the Nominating Committee, as well as a space for a write-in candidate for each open position to serve on the board of directors. You can review candidates at https://kafponline.org/elections
- Elections are open between May 15-25.
- Awards & Recognition