American Board of Family Medicine
The Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative (PCPCC) offers the following customized training, resources, and technical assistance to support the improvement of Patient and Family Engagement (PFE) programs:
- Coaching calls with PFE subject matter experts
- Virtual trainings and webinars customized to meet Practice Transformation Network (PTN) and clinicians’ specific needs
- On-site workshops or technical assistance
- Assistance with developing community partnerships with local YMCAs that align with TCPi aims
- Support for patient and family advisors through the IPFCC’s PFCC
- Connect, an online portal for patients and family members, clinicians, health care staff, and administrative leaders.
For more information, visit PCPCC.