The KAFP congratulates the following members who were recognized at this year’s Annual Meeting:
- Kansas Family Physician of the Year: John Eplee, MD, FAAFP (Atchison)
- Kansas Humanitarian Award: S. Todd Stephens, MD, FAAFP (Wichita)
- 30 Years of Service: Carolyn Gaughan, CAE (Wichita)
- Kansas Exemplary Teaching (full time): Amy Curry, MD, FAAFP (Wichita)
- Kansas Exemplary Teaching (volunteer): Marty Turner, MD, FAAFP (Rose Hill)
- KAFP-Foundation Hostetter Student Awards: Samantha Claassen (KUSM-Wichita); and Adam Zuzelski (KUSM-KC)
- Carol A Johnson MD Family Medicine International Mission Scholarships: Erin Hoffman, DO, Ascension Via Christi Family Medicine Residency Program (Wichita) and Theresia Neill, MD, Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency Program (Salina)
AAFP Fellows: Amy Curry, MD, FAAFP (Wichita); Debra Doubek, MD, FAAFP (Manhattan); Robyn Hartvickson, MD, FAAFP (Newton); and unable to attend, Timothy Lawton, MD, FAAFP (Wichita).
The Kansas Family Physician summer edition will feature highlights of these honorees. You may also find photos on Facebook.