KAFP will conduct online elections from May 15 – 25. Ballots will be distributed via your member email on file with AAFP. All active, resident and life members in good standing are eligible to vote. Ballots will include the candidate selected by the Nominating Committee, as well as a space for a write-in candidate for each open position to serve on the board of directors. Read the 2020 KAFP board candidates and their statements listed at KAFP Elections.
- District 2 Director: Tessa Rohrberg, MD (Winfield)
- District 4 Director: Shana Jarmer, MD (Wellington)
- District 6 Director: Graig Nickel, MD, FAAFP (Lawrence)
- District 8 Director: Dereck Totten, MD, MPH (Colby)
- Secretary: Jared Johnson, MD (Wichita)
- Delegate: Jen Brull, MD, FAAFP (Plainville)
- Alternate Delegate: Diane Steere, MD (Wichita)