We are excited to celebrate 2020 Advocacy Day on Kansas’ 159th birthday! Come celebrate Kansas Day with the KAFP on Wednesday, Jan. 29 in Topeka.
- Learn what is coming up in the 2020 legislative session.
- Be prepared to give testimony and call your legislator.
- Get informed about issues in Kansas and nationally, that affect your profession.
- Be energized to advocate for family medicine!
- Network with like-minded colleagues.
Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2020
10:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
623 SW 10th Ave, Topeka, KS 66612
Registration is FREE for residents and students; $30 for members and $60 for non-members. The schedule is available at www.kafponline.org/AdvocacyDay