https://kafponline.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/KSSPTG_web_large.png 0 0 Marina https://kafponline.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/KSSPTG_web_large.png Marina2020-06-30 18:38:252020-06-30 18:38:25Call for Committee Volunteers
KAFP calls all members to volunteer to serve on an active committee or task force for 2020-2021. Through committee involvement you can provide input on Academy activities and help advance the mission of the KAFP.
The following active committees and task forces are seeking volunteers:
- Communications/Awards Committee
- Governmental Advocacy Committee
- Membership & Member Services Committee
- Professional Development Committee
- Governance Restructure Task Force
- Implicit Bias Training Task Force
- Rural Health Summit Task Force
You can review the committees/task forces and a short description of their work and apply at: KAFPonline.org/about-us/board-of-directors/committees
Please submit your committee application by July 30 to ensure that your request is reviewed during our upcoming appointment process. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com. Thank you for your interest and commitment to KAFP.