Please join us for the Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA) Group Learning Session: Health Behavior. You can meet the American Board of Family Medicine’s certification requirement for self-assessment activities by attending this group learning session.
- Review 60 core competency questions with experienced family physician faculty, and decide the best answers with your colleagues.
- The KAFP reports your answers directly to ABFM on your behalf.
- Earn 8 live credits of CME immediately.
- Following your completion of the Clinical Self-Assessment, receive an additional 4 credits.
- Verify through ABFM you have NOT taken the Health Behavior module. Check with ABFM to see if there are additional fees. These fees vary on an individual basis. The ABFM phone number is 1-888-995-5700.
- Six registrants are required to register or the session may be rescheduled. You will be notified via e-mail if the class needs to be rescheduled.
- As a working group, it is very important for each attendee to be on time for the class. Thank you for your promptness.
- You do not need to bring a computer to class.
- Following completion of the KSA, the KAFP will submit your CME to the ABFM. You will receive notification when it has been received and you may choose to complete the Clinical Self-Assessment (CSA) portion of the KSA for an additional 4 AAFP Prescribed Credits.