The University of Kansas School of Medicine – Wichita (KUSM- Wichita) seeks family physician faculty for medical student and residency education.
- An average of 25% of KUSM – Wichita medical students enter family medicine residency positions each year.
- Top 10 ranking in GME outcomes for primary care, rural practice and HPSA practice (Academic Medicine 2013;88:1267–1280).
- Outstanding medical students, residents and faculty colleagues.
- KUSM-Wichita is recognized for outstanding clinical teaching.
- New medical school curriculum emphasizes small group problem-based learning and early clinical experiences.
- Campus expansion offers a wide variety of teaching opportunities.
- Excellent salary and benefit package.
To apply on-line:
For more information, contact Rick Kellerman MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Family and Community Medicine, KUSM-Wichita, firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-293-2607, 1010 North Kansas, Wichita, KS, 67214.
KU Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.