Kansas Head Start Association
New Kansas Head Start Association (KHSA) Parent Health Literacy training classes are being offered this summer June-September. Attendees will receive the resources needed to teach parents how to use the “What To Do When Your Child Gets Sick” book using effective, evidence based teaching methods. The Parent Health Literacy project partners with agencies, medical providers, schools and human services organizations who serve families with young children to provide this important health literacy resource. This training is appropriate for any staff who work directly with parents/patients, supervisors and program directors. We encourage you to share this information with parents in your practice.
Download the flyers and share with your staff:
- Pittsburg, Tuesday, June 25
- Winfield, Wednesday, June 26
- Colby, Wednesday, July 17
- Russell, Thursday, July 18
- Kansas City, Thursday, August 15
- Atchison, Wednesday, August 28
- Manhattan, Wednesday, September 4
The training is free. Three CEUs are available for $15.