The Nominating Committee is working on nominations for directors in districts 1, 3, 5, 7 and faculty directors for the Kansas City and Wichita/Salina campuses. The individuals who currently hold these positions are eligible for re-election. The Nominating Committee wants to know if you are interested in being a candidate. If you are interested in serving in one of the positions or would like additional information, please contact Carolyn Gaughan firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, February 18.
These positions are for a 2-year term to serve as a member of the Board of Directors. The representative of each district or campus must live or work in that district or be a faculty member at that campus.
- District 1 Director: represents members in Johnson and Wyandotte counties
- District 3 Director: represents members in Sedgwick county
- District 5 Director: represents members in Chase, Clay, Cloud, Dickinson, Ellsworth, Geary, Harvey, Jewell, Lincoln, Marion, McPherson, Mitchell, Morris, Ottawa, Republic, Riley, Saline, and Washington counties
- District 7 Director: represents members in Clark, Finney, Ford, Grant, Gray, Greeley, Hamilton, Haskell, Hodgeman, Kearny, Lane, Meade, Morton, Ness, Scott, Seward, Stanton, Stevens, and Wichita counties
- Faculty Director, Kansas City Campus: represents faculty members at the KU School of Medicine-Kansas City campus
- Faculty Director, Wichita Campus: represents faculty members at the KU School of Medicine-Wichita and KU School of Medicine-Salina campuses