Are you ready to “Connect. Interact. Learn.” next week? There are so many opportunities for you to participate in quality CME and KAFP business. Plus, networking and special events for lots of interaction and connecting! If you have not already registered, the last day to register online is Saturday, June 1. After June 1, a $35 late fee applies and on-site registration is required – so please do not delay, register today!
- Pre-Conference Session
- MAT Waiver Training: Wednesday, June 5, 1:00 – 5:30 p.m. Free for KAFP members; $50 for non-members. Register with your Annual Meeting registration or register for it separately [MAT Training]. Thank you CKF Addiction Treatment for the educational grant.
- STORM Alumni & Preceptor Reunion by KPPEPR and KUMC: Wednesday, June 5, 6:00 – 9:00 pm at the Wichita Marriott: Free for alumni. Must register in advance.
- KAFP-Foundation Wine Tasting & Auction: Thursday, June 6, 7:00 – 9:30 pm at Mark Arts, Wichita: $75/per ticket. Pay with conference registration or separately online. Thank you to Wichita Surgical Specialists for supporting this event.
- KAFP Fun Run & Walk. Friday, June 7, 6:00 – 7:00 am at the Wichita Marriott. Free for conference registrants and guest(s). Thank you Aledade and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas for supporting this event.
- President’s Reception & Dinner: Friday, June 7, 6:30 – 9:30 pm at the Wichita Marriott. Free for conference registrants and one guest. Additional charge for more than one guest. Thank you Wichita Urology for supporting the President’s Reception.
This 2019 Annual Meeting, with a beginning date of 06/05/2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20.50 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.