On the About Us landing page you can find the KAFP mission statement, vision, leadership, and history, including a link to past presidents!
Contact KAFP provides the various ways to contact your Academy: Mail, phone, email, fax, social media.
KAFP Team is a listing of staff and methods of contacting each of us.
Board of Directors is a listing of officers, AAFP delegates & alternates, KAFP-Foundation president, district directors, faculty/student representatives, committee chairs, and each of our residency programs. We thank each of them for serving on the board.
Beneath the Board of Directors tab, are the following areas of interest:
- 2018 Board Candidates: A list of candidates running for election this year with their pictures and candidates’ statements. Remember: district director ballots are due May 15!
- Districts: A state map showing the geographical location of each of the KAFP districts and district counties.
- Committees: Committees’ purposes and members are listed. Committee applications coming soon!
- President’s Corner: Features the President’s Letter is printed in the Kansas Family Physician.
KAFP News: An overview of print and digital communications and advertising information. Under this section, you will find:
- Kansas Family Physician: Current and past issues of the KFP. Check out the latest spring issue!
- KAFP Weekly: Current and past articles in the e-newsletter.
- Newsroom: News releases and media inquiries.