KAFP is pleased to recognize the following award winners and honorees during the Awards & Recognition Lunch on Friday, June 7:
- Samantha Claassen – Hostetter Student Award
- Adam Zuzelski – Hostetter Student Award
- Erin Hoffman, DO – Carol A. Johnson Family Medicine International Scholarship
- Theresia Neill, MD – Carol A. Johnson Family Medicine International Scholarship
- Marty Turner, MD, FAAFP – Kansas Exemplary Teaching Award – Volunteer Category
- Amy Curry, MD, FAAFP – Kansas Exemplary Teaching Award – Full-time / Part-time Category
KAFP is pleased to recognize the following award winners and honorees during the President’s Dinner & Installation on Friday, June 7:
- John Eplee, MD, FAAFP – 2019 Kansas Family Physician of the Year
- S. Todd Stephens, MD, FAAFP – 2019 Humanitarian Award
- Carolyn Gaughan, CAE – 30 Years of Service as KAFP Executive Vice President
- Sheryl Beard, MD, FAAFP – In-coming 2019-20 KAFP President
Still need to register? Register securely today online!
June 5, 2019 | 1:00 – 5:30 p.m.
MAT Waiver Training
Free for KAFP members
June 6-8, 2019
KAFP Annual Meeting
Connect. Interact. Learn.
Wichita Marriott, Wichita, KS
This Live activity, Kansas-AFP 2019 Annual Meeting, with a beginning date of 06/05/2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20.50 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.